Friday, May 2, 2014

An Introduction - My First Post!!

I am currently a junior at Point Loma Nazarene University in San Diego, California, about to finish up my spring semester.  Time is flying!

In 9 days I will be on a plane heading to Charlotte, North Carolina!  This summer I have the amazing opportunity to play for a women’s soccer team called the Charlotte Eagles.  This team is a part of the W-league, a national semi-professional women’s soccer league, which is a secular league with no religious affiliation.  However, the Charlotte Eagles are a Christ based team, providing an experience much more that just playing soccer!  They provide “A season of training for a lifetime of service”. 

To be honest, I have no idea what I am getting myself into!  I know that I will be playing soccer, learning more about God, and working kid’s soccer camps throughout the Charlotte area.  Other than that, I don’t know a lot!  On this blog I will be debriefing my thoughts, memories and what I am learning!  I can’t wait to share this with you all. 

(By “all”, I know at least my mom will be reading this.  Hi Mom! J)

God loves you!


Natalie

Their 3 minute promo video: http://youtu.be/M6YxdKLxBCs

No comments:

Post a Comment